Monday, August 22, 2011

HELLO :)

Hello people of bloggers! It has been way too long since the last time I blogged.
The past few weeks had not been easy for me because i'm having my final test for my 2nd semester study -.-
But here I am, now, with all the time dan energy--that is not so much in use-- 'cause I'm in the middle of holiday and I've got nothing to do, so I thought 'why not take care of my blog'

Okay, so I'm gonna start with what I'm doing today 'cause it has been a quite pleasant day for me and I also bought some things for myself .
Today, i woke up at 1.30 p.m. so practically I've passed half of my day doing nothing but sleep
After doing some routines -- take a shower, eat my brunch, watch television-- I decided to go buy a wallet I saw last Saturday at Palangkaraya.
(And oh yeah, today the traffic was crazy, jams everywhere -.-)

When i finally got there, I park myself somewhere within walking distance to the shop then went straight to the shop and eventually I bought 2 wallets, and a pack of 3-in-1 purses. The purses and one of the wallets are red :D

Then I drove myselg to Grand Palladium and went straight to the bookstore, Gramedia.
There, I bought 2 books with a nice cover. I disagree with the saying "Don't just a book by its cover"
Hell with that saying, I mean, if you're not even interested by the cover of the book, you wouldn't even bother to read the texts inside, right?
Both of the books are in Indonesian of course, but one of those is a translation from a chinese novel.
I'm not a great fan of local literature, maybe I'm just not nationalist enough, but what else can you expect from an Indonesian born Chinese

And then I went to my auntie's to  grab some food for my dinner and went back home to take a shower and spend the rest of the day at home and write this post

Below are some of the photos :
the wallets















the 3-in-1 purses
(they have the same pattern with the red wallet)
















one of the two novels



this was originally in mandarin


No comments:

Post a Comment